OZ CHOK Composition
FSP OZ Choks are manufactured from 100% Polyethylene and high density urethane foam. All materials used in the construction of our choks are 100% virgin materials. Heavy Duty Plastic Wheel Chocks are available in a standard colour of yellow with other colours available on request. Traction pads are essential to the safe usage of our Chock range and are available at your request.
- Light weight with tough urethane construction
- 3rd party tested for compliance
- ANSI compliant colour written guidelines on proper chocking procedures
- Designed to meet SAE-J348, NFPA 1901, and NFPA 1906 Standards
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents
DESIGN REG 127909
- Strong carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- High visibility colour used for safety.
FSP OZCHOKS are designed to fit a wide range of tyre sizes
- Always use an adequate number of choks as per your risk assessment
- Always place choks on solid surface with vehicle stopped / park brake on
- Always place choks squarely against the centre of tyre.
- Use contradictory to instructions may cause product failure/personal injury
- NEVER use damaged choks
- NEVER drive over a choks
Operator MUST comply with manufacturers safe operation precheck manual. Safety Alert: FSP Industrial Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the negligence of users of our OZ CHOKS® who do not carry out a safety check to ensure that the chock is intact prior to use.